Full Stack Developer
Airoli, Navi Mumbai, India
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it. We are looking for an exceptional candidate for our Full Stack Developer role. We’re looking for an energetic, hands-on and reliable professional to join our world class team of engineers at our state-of-the-art office at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This individual will work alongside our Director of Engineering (India) and participate in all aspects of the development cycle with special focus on ensuring proper liaison between different teams across locations and delivering a world class product. The role is crucial and will be responsible for the entire Mumbai development team’s delivery. The ideal candidate needs to have experience as a Full Stack Developer, Project Management and should have managed teams and projects.
Keywords: Full Stack Developer, Project Management, Team Management, NodeJS, CouchDB, MongoDB, SSH, bash scripting, linux, docker, react.js, websockets, Async, MERN stack, Express
Job Responsibilities :
- To maintain overall control and accountability for Mumbai development team’s schedule and the delivery of expected deliverables.
- To act as the central point of liaison, communications and coordination between technical teams and other stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- To demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
- Proactively identify issues, risks, dependencies and assumptions to ensure accurate planning and the ability to manage multiple work streams with many moving dependencies.
- Research, suggest and implement technologies that help build a stable world class product.
- Be capable to write and evaluate reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Work closely with teams across Frontend, Backend, UI / UX, Testing, Network & Infrastructure, Business Development and Marketing.
- Engineering in Computers or IT
- 5-6 years of experience
- Experience in managing teams and performance management
- Experience working with AGILE Software Development
- Experience working with React.js
- Knowledge of NodeJS web frameworks (Express)
- Deep understanding of running scalable and secure NodeJS applications in production.
- Experience working with MERN stack OR knowledge about documented oriented NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Experience in User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and Linux environments
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably using Git
- Experience with deployment tools i.e CI / CD / Docker
- Detailed knowledge about document-oriented NoSQL database.
- Strong fluency working with websockets and Async
- Strong experience with using Docker containers for developing, delivering and running code
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Deep understanding of securing web applications in general and NodeJS code in specific