Airoli, Navi Mumbai, India
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it. We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on, and collaborative QA Engineer to join our team. Every day, our curiosity and desire to deliver groundbreaking technology spurs us on to push past today’s limits while defining technology for a new age. The role will be ultimately responsible for detailing and ensuring the proper course of actions and services around testing activities that detect and record defects prior to product release. The role will be intellectually challenging and involve working on some very prestigious.
Keywords: QA, Testing, Quality Assurance, Performance Testing, Linux, Python, Manual Testing, Automation testing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Mobile App, Web App, selenium, QTP, JunitJob Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize and Design User Interfaces that are original, user engaging and look remarkable across various platform devices especially those that require touch based GUIs.
- Executes Functional /Non functional test cases. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality
- Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Coordinates with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met
- Contributes to the design of test scenarios and performs peer reviews of test cases
- Participates in and contributes to internal design reviews of testing materials
- Active participation in all scrum meetings
- Write detailed test cases to maximize functional coverage (test rules, test cases, boundary conditions, negative test cases)
- Assist all teams with process documentation, testing and knowledge transfer.
- Flexible to work on multiple applications across various time zones
- Perform different tests like functional, regression, integration, smoke, sanity, migration, globalization, and compatibility
- 1 to 3 years of prior experience testing and managing the quality of web-based applications and products.
- Very good understanding of Testing Methodologies and Concepts
- Well versed with methods and techniques of testing.
- Well versed with Defect management tools like Jira.
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Good Communication and Analytical skills.
- Understanding of SDLC/STLC