Airoli, Navi Mumbai, India
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it. We’re looking for an energetic and creative UI-UX Designer to join our team at Mumbai, India. The UI-UX Designer will have a significant impact on our business as they will design all customer-facing products, website and collaterals. He/She will collaborate with engineers, product managers, stakeholders, marketing, and other designers, advocating user-centered design. He/She will be well acquainted with the nuanced ecosystem that informs product strategy. This role is ideal for passionate advocates of usability.
Keywords: UI, UX, User Interface, Design, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, Graphic DesignJob Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize and Design User Interfaces that are original, user engaging and look remarkable across various platform devices especially those that require touch based GUIs.
- Design User Interface systems targeted at being best suited for conveying rich and real-time information related to production systems and professional B2B web services.
- Adapt to designing new user experiences across different platforms and learning new technologies wherever required.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and drafting marketing material, eye catching booth designs and engaging websites
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UI/UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design and experience creating prototypes or wireframes. A demonstrable design portfolio is a MUST.
- Ability to communicate your design vision through verbal explanation, sketching, or quick mock ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives
- Balance the defense of your design decisions while taking feedback graciously and considering alternative points of view
- Experience with working on a single product efficiently and iteratively
- Perennial self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work even without explicit requirements and direction
- Knowledge of design parameters, web standards and best practices for applications, web based and mobile applications
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Uncanny ability to create and present powerful presentations capable of bowling over audiences
- Experience in Mobile Design across various electronic mobile device screens
- Thorough and aware of Industry best practices and standards in designing User Interfaces
- Experience or knowledge working with Dreamweaver, GIMP